Free Inspection Trips to Alanya
If you have researched several properties and discovered a variety of possible choices in Alanya. The next step would be to visit the location and experience it first-hand. You can choose your dream home by going on one of our free inspection trips and looking it over. With Ideal Estates personalised inspection trips, you can view a selection of new build properties or resale properties for sale Alanya, all of which will have been matched to your specific requirements.
Although you can view the properties in great detail on our website and in our information packs, nothing compares to experiencing the quality and way of life you are purchasing. We feel it is essential that you visit and view the area before making such an important decision regarding where you eventually decide to purchase. Alongside property viewings, we ensure that you have enough time within the trip to have a good look around and get a feel for the general area, the people and the lifestyle.
Our FREE inspection trips are an excellent and economical way of doing this and we will be happy to help you arrange your visit to the region to discover our comprehensive range of new and resale properties.
Prior to your arrival, Ideal Estates will prepare a portfolio of properties, tailored to suit your specific requirements. You can be assured of excellent, guaranteed no pressure, one-to-one personal service. One of the team at Ideal Estates will also show you around the local areas including the beaches, restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and other places of interest.
From visiting the properties and area to helping you with the legalities, our agents will walk you through the entire process. We will be waiting to welcome you from the moment you land until you depart. One of our representatives will fully accompany you, and we take pride in taking care of our customers. Book your 3-day, two-person viewing trip with us directly or with one of our accredited representatives in your country to see what Turkey has to offer.
Please let us know which dates work best for you and which airport you’d like to fly from. Then, one of our agents will search our database to find the best and most affordable flight options. If you wish to book one of our Free Inspection Trips for more than 2 people or stay more than 3 days just let our agent know initially and we can organise it. Then, after making your airline reservations and payment, our home office will handle all your lodging and airport transfers.
If you purchase a property, we will refund you for the flight tickets, if you do not buy a property, our authorized agent will inform you of the price for board and transfers.
Ideal Estates makes the process as relaxed as possible, the following steps describe the whole Viewing Trip process:
- Simply call and discuss (in your native language) the process of your potential trip with one of our friendly agents.
- Organise and pay the cost of your flights and advise us of the flight details – These costs will be refunded to you if you purchase through us as a result of the inspection trip.
- We will reserve and pay for your accommodation for 3 nights in a local hotel on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- We will meet you at the airport, take you to the hotel and then accompany you on the remainder of your viewing trip.
- We will show the area and portfolio of properties, tailored to suit your specific requirements.
- Evenings are free to chill out and relax giving you the opportunity to discuss the day´s events.
- Once you have seen the property you want to purchase, we will walk you through every step of the purchase process and legal conditions.
- At the end of your trip, we will collect you from your accommodation and take you back to the airport within ample time to catch your flight. If you decide not to purchase then you will need to pay for your accommodation and transfers.
We feel that these relaxed and informative trips help our clients make sensible, balanced decisions about their potential property and area.
CONTACT US NOW to book your visit!